Shore Job Life Insurance
- This policy is set for the insurance that can cover the employees who work in foreign countries during the insurance period and the benefit is for injury or death.
- The policy is a kind of life insurance that the beneficiary/insured can submit claim when the insured dies or is injured.
- It is an annual policy for the insured and the policy starts when the insured leave from Myanmar and ends when it takes a year.
||18 to 60 years old
||30,000 Kyats for a unit
|Maximum Sum Insured
||1 to 4 units
- Committing suicide
- Death when the insured commit in illegal cases
- Death for using narcotic drugs
- Death for working in illegal factories or workplace
Documents for claim process
When the insured passes away during the policy period, their family can claim for the death of insured and the insured can claim by themselves for their injury by following the claim process with required documents.
- Application form of the beneficiary
- The original of insurance certificate
- Recommendation of the embassy or consulate
- Photo of the injured or death
- Recommendation of the company
- Reports of the Hospital
Note: The insured must submit Health Declaration form, copy of passport, a photo of the insured and copy of NRC when they apply for the proposal for shore job life insurance.